Friday, March 23, 2012

Rossette for bridesmaids and little girls

Assalamualaikum wbt
Salam Sejahtera

When Kak Intan give the ideas wearing rosebud satin ring, I'm so interested but I change the idea and give to my bridesmaids and little girls. I know the would love it so much. My bridesmaid attires is blue, so to make it balance I will give them the pink rossette as buttoniere. 

I buy from owner Life Is A Big Canvas. Itupun Kak Intan yang kenalkan through her blog.


This is a brooch for bridesmaids

 

5 comments:

reena said...

Tak sabaq nak tengok diorang pakai! :)

skieyn said...

thanks reena for ur great work !! suka sangat2..

Admin said...

simple and nice..
tapi nak buat ni mesti rumit jgk kan,
huhuhu~

Pink Lavender said...

selamat berpuasa

makneng follow sini
jom follow makneng

Naim Iman said...

maaf tak dpt dtg.tp sy doakan dr jauh.nanti dah berisi gtaw2 lah ye.amin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...